Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,      A client is in the process of moving there email from Exchange to Gmail.  I know Unity Connection Single Inbox wont work for Gmail which is fine, and they wont be using ESNA.  My question is on the move itself.  Right now the SMTP sma...

steigja by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, The compatibility matrix for CME 10.5 says it supports Jabber for Windows Full UC mode. Can anyone point me to the Cisco doc for this configuration or if you have one post it please. This is all I could findhttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/do...

Trying to upload a prompt that a client wants to standardize on for their general delivery mailboxes across their organization.  They have CUE 8.6 in their smaller locations for AA and for basic voicemail functionality.  I'm trying to apply the promp...

I have a working setup with VCS-C and VCS-E with all my video endpoints registering to the VCS (running 8.5.1). We have many Jabber clients which are registered to the Cisco UCM. The requirement is to enable these Jabber clients to login from Interne...

ronyran01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes