Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I've two questions.1. I try to add automatically only all extension numbers from "telephoneNumber" field inside my Active Directory to the directory numbers of my CUCM 8.6.2I've stored the numbers as follows at my AD users, like +49 89 123456 7...

Kai Onken by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have installed CUBAC department edition attendant console. But I have got these errors when I am trying to do create devices under the System Devices Management menu.I have searched but I coundn't find any result according to do these erro...

Bar1s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find the recommended upgrade path from CUCM 3.x and Unity to 3.x to a single CUCM Business Edition 8.5 server.  As far as I can see there is no migration strategy from call manager cluster environment to a Business Edition environment. ...

DonStroud by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, has anybody encounter an issue when trying to increase the number of Controlled Profiles on the BAT.XLT file from Release 9.1.1 ?I get the following error whenever I try to create a BAT file for Updating users whenever I want to add Users Grou...