cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco 5520 WLC Version 8.5.151ISE 2.7Cisco AnyConnect 4.10Cisco 3702Is it expected behavior for a authenticated and connected client to be disconnected when the flexconnect AP goes into standalone mode? I was under the impression that currently authe...

When doing Stick Survey I use a 9120 with EWC or a 2802 with MobilityExpress, mount it on a camera stand and use Ekahau with sidekick to measure signal strength and other various metrics. But how does my settings in the AP really reflect how RRM will...

Sinds yesterday I have a cisco aironet 1815i. I did start configuring with the cisco mobility express for phones. After I made a configuration I would change it. Only I can't change any configuration. So, I decided to factory reset the AP. Only if I ...

Hello,I have 2 C9800-CL WLCs Version 17.3.5b running on Hyperv, they are forming a working HA/SSO cluster.Last week, we had to patch the host where the 2 controllers were located, so we had to migrate the 2 VMs to another hosts, and the cluster has b...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI've followed these two articles to set up SSO logins:https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Managing_Dashboard_Access/Configuring_SAML_SSO_with_Azure_ADTutorial: Azure Active Directory single sign-on (SSO) integration with Mera...

Meraki SSO fail.png
jjeffery by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! C9130-Multi

Hello,  This is a rather simple question. We purchased a few Cisco C9130AXI-B WAPs and in packet list it shows the following item:   C9130-MULIT --- Minimum Quantity = 10 What does the "MULTI" refer to?   Thanks in advance.  

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the 9105W hospitality AP, whether it's running on AireOS or 9800s, automatically disable radios as needed? For example, the 2800 XOR radio will ultimately go to Monitor mode as needed, but even if the 9105Ws aren't capable of doing that, it woul...

Hi Team,We have 2800i access points running in 8.5.x.x version, we are in a situation where users are connecting to wlan but randomly loosing the ip addresses and it results in no internet connection to the users. Mostly users are connected from Lapt...

KVKSAI by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card