Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I've been working on a side project and have developed a tool that can generate a flow chart diagram out of a UCCX script. The diagrams are in SVG format which can be downloaded and be embedded within a word document. I use it for documentation p...

benny3 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 26 Helpful votes

Hi there,I am having trouble using the Cisco CCX Editor with a company VPN. When I am at office it works properly. When I try to open it from remote, either it doesn't start at all, or it starts and then I have problem reaching the script repository ...

ilmatte by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Call Back

Hi Expert,I have a callback system that works fine. Now I need to work with two queues at once. We need to take into account the language in which the call was received and make the callback with the appropriate language. The language options are Eng...

Hi,  Premium license is so annoying. cisco tells you it is 1:2 yet I think it is not. I have a call center licensed for 100 seats which should mean 200 IVR ports but the license utilization tells me otherwise. it shows that the total number of inboun...

Hallow Cisco TeamIs there a way integrate UCCX with CRM and achieve the following points ?A dialog should appear displaying the information of the caller, where, theinformation would be fetched based via an API based on the mobile number.User should ...

assers001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We have a solution with 02 UCCX Servers (Master and Slave) and are need to restrict a specific team to only to  insert and exclude messages. I would like know if there are the possibility to create the user with this privilege? Thanks,Wilson 

wsantana by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,                   I have a ccx 12.5 and an application "script" that is used to run my call center.Currenly I am in process of solving the calls that are Dequeued and apply priority to it.I do this by storing the Deqeued DN and time in...

i am proposing a UCCX contact center express solution to my customer and he asks for CRM integration with UCCX also i provided on prem BE6000M CUCM and A-Flex 3.0 Enhanced License , However i am confused of integration with CRM as it says non-include...

Hi Team,I have created one uccx scipt that is  using the Post method . I want 2 string value double quotes. Eg:  "client_name"  : "Client_name"Can you suggest how do I get the double quotes.  

Jijesh by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes