Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have posted so many topics on EIM, I figured I would send a few helpful queries out to other users.For IPCC integrated EIM, we have our agents enter in the agent ID on the activity panel (via new data element in activity table, and add field ...

Hello  we are facing a problem when integrating UCCX with Web services, we are having the error as shown in Script_Error, we are  trying to call a WSDL file that has one function which we should query to retreive the results. we have tried to appen...

Hello,We have agents that have multiple skills assigned, and we were wondering if we can prioritize which calls they take first. For example, if Agent1 has Skill1 and Skill2, and calls are waiting in both queues, we want them to answer all Skill1 cal...

Resolved! Subscript question

We have had a UCCX 7 installed for a while, however been asked to look through it as we have had issues. I`ve already located one issue to be the format of recordings but now I have to look at a subscripts which does not seem to be calledI understand...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 8.0,  Prompts not playing script.  Prompts were playing, made minor changes to the script nothing to do with the prompting now when I up load the new script it chokes at the main menu prompts.  When doing a debug I can see the prompt step playin...

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Now I am in new trouble. I could not install uccx 8 in vmware. I am trying to install for a long time but I cannot. I have installed cucm in vmware. The problem in installing the uccx is that it is asking for ntp server. I gave the ntp server ...

khanfawaz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Remote Silent Monitoring requires a separate Server for the UCCE Solution, Can we deploy Remote Silent monitoting Suite on AW Server or we need a dedicated servert for Remote Silent Monitoring.AW is our separate Server, we are using Rogger and...