Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have to configure 4 different campaigns and have to run them at a time but with the same agents having different skill groups. how can  i get this done using the different skill groups in different campaigns. two campaigns are Predictive ...

Would like to know the process for creating an outbound dailer that would allow UCCX to call customer when Warranty is about to expire.  I am sure there is scripting involved but wanted to know if this is possible.

UCCX 7.xWindows 2k ProOne of our client's agent PCs won't run CAD. Installs okay, but any attempt to execute it just fizzles;  double-click the icon, no response, no error on the screen, no errors logged. User has local administration rights, all non...

From what I understand I need to be at CRS v4.0.5 before I can use DMT to migrate my data to a new v7 UCCX server.So we need to upgrade 4.0.2 -> 4.0.5.  Then after a successful upgrade we can run DMT to create the export file for v7.Sound correct?tha...

andyappel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,An outbound dialer application was confiugured for a customer. When the dialer dials the customer, it does not transfer the call to the agent. The call gets dropped. Pls what do you think is responsible? I have placed the phone, the vg and dialer ...