Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have just started to get myself familiar with scripting in Cisco CRS (version 5.0(2) but have run into a problem which I do not understand.I have created four applications and three queues. One application is just a menu script, thatwhen the...

aoster by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are developing a VXML application invoked from IVR VMXL interpreter. Our problem occurs when we want to use # key. The poblem is when wue press this key the VXML interpreter ignore this. If we associate the same action to the * key it works fin...

Hi,I am new to IPCC and am covering for someone today so this could be an easy one.....I have had a report that 1 user is having an issue where after the wrapup time of 1 minute finishes he is not automatically going back into a ready state - he has ...

Hi AllI've been experimenting with a HTTP contact today; but it's not working quite as I would expect.Basically I take a HTTP contact in, and build a response which I then send using a 'send HTTP response' step. My understanding was that as soon as t...

Resolved! Application Users

Is it good practice to have different users set up for each different CTI RP?A UCCX system is used by two or more different groups - Sales, Accounts, IT each with their own scripts and CT RP`s for access numbers. Would it be best to create an applica...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes