Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have had several agents that after they finish a call and hang up their agent desktop continues to say talking. They have to manually disconnect and log back in for it to work again. The call center has been running for 7 months without any p...

mwild by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to develop an ICM/IP-IVR application to hold an inbound callers place in line and then use the outbound option dialer to call them back when it's their time, so they won't have to sit on hold. Has anyone done this before?

jsheppard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have deployed CVP solution (2 CVP Call Servers + 2 CVP VXML Servers) with UCCE.We have ordered 400 ports.Now, to increase the capacity of the solution in term of CPS, we are planning to add 2 new Call Servers by installing CVP Call Server c...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All,i would like to know if it's possible to detect an agent hang up event using either CTI or CTIOS servers. the goal of this is to transfer the caller to an evaluation IVR menu after the phone conversation with agent ends.thanks in advance,

Hello All;Where I can find a logs for the ICM to check if an Error Happened while communicate with Call Manager or with Gatekeeper or with CVP?Also in which server of the CVP servers I can find a log for the same purpose?Any help?RegardsBilal

Hi Is it possible to tie wrap up data to a queue rather than a work flow / agent?I want to display a set of wrap up codes based on which queue the call was in , as I have an agents with many skills I can't just select one work flow groupor do I just ...

support by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysi want to re run the initial  wizard of the uccx 7i know this can be done through the service utility of the uccx but i need to know what option i have to change and what value i have to put to rrun the initial wizard of the webadmin page wher...

Hi all,i am having uccx 7.0 premium + cucm and would like to know whether screen pop up to agents are possible?.Based on calling number , some data should be fetched to the agent as screen pop from the external database ( oracle ).Regards

Resolved! UCCX Scripting

I have a question, i'm in the middle of programming a scripting and just realized that i need to create a nested if step.Do you know what's the maximum if's that can be nested? I need to nest 25 ifs on my script or if you could recommend a better wa...