Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a setup of CUCM4.3 with IPCCX6.01.Has anybody done an upgrade from IPCCX6.0 to IPCCX7.02.I have been told it is not a straight upgrade and data/config is not ported over?3.How to convert the licenses?Thanks

Guys,im not at all familiar with mitel technical configs and we have a customer that is requesting a design to include a Cisco UCCE into their mitel network.first off, im not sure it can be done since ive done a couple of searches and came up enpty h...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a customer on IPCCX5 that's looking at using Integrated browser to launch an internal URL and append the Session ID and ANI. The path is something like:http://server/app.aspx?incomingnumber=1234567890&SessionID=11111.Question:Looks like when I la...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I use the READ command to pull the one row I need from the table (ARECODEPLANT) Then I use the GET step to pull it, and it says the Data Type is “java.lang.Double”. SO thus I can use the target variable which is a String? Any way to change t...

lordshawn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded to UCCX 7.0(1) and my supervisors are telling me that the door icon to force an agent to log off doesn't work properly. It does in fact log the agent off but it doesn't kick them out of the system. Is this a configurable item or ...

Hi,We do have an IPCC-7.5.5 with CVP 7.0.2 set up with Side-A and Side-B geographically separated with IP WAN.The agents are logging to CAD.Side-A- Rogger-A, PG1A, PG2A (PG's locally failover) and CVP.Side-B- Rogger-B, PG1B, PG2B(PG's locally failove...

Dears,We have ICM 7.2.7, we have an issue with CTIOS client, if the agent close the CTIOS client without logging off, the CTIOS server will change agent status to reserved mode while the agent phone still receiving calls, so we getting abandoned ring...