Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are in the process of searching for a better Courtesy Callback solution that what is provided out of the box by Cisco.  They estimated wait times and the fact that a customer can be called back and still have to wait in queue for a number of minut...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that wants to do secure credit card processing in a UCCX environment.  My initial thoughts are to use a Finesse gadget to do a Rest API call to the credit card processor gateway and some sort of transfer or conference of the call. My ...

Hello, We have implemented native call back scipt in UCCX. Is there any way we can get the disposition of customer in the call back leg? For example, I need to identify whether the call got connected successfully with the end customer or not. Current...

Beginning with PCCE 11.6 the Global deployment model was introduced to PCCE. It looks like up to 4 agent PG's. Does anyone know how that is presented to the end users from a configuration perspective? Is there a concept of Peripherals in the cceadmin...

Hello, I have a customer who is upgrading from 11.5 PCCE 2k to 12 and wants to go to a 4k deployment once they are upgraded.  My question is if this is supported to change the deployment type without breaking the existing configuration from the 2k de...

Resolved! AHT and Whisper

Hopefully a simple question but in UCCE 11.6 (and other versions)  is whisper time included in the handled time for a call and hence AHT (Average Handled Time) for an agent?