Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco Community , If you have possibility to help on my case I have a  Collaboration Setup  with Call Manager , Contact Center , Finesse and CUIC (Cisco Unified Intelligence Center ) for reporting On Contact Center Express UCCX I have created a IV...

Hello everyone i have a UCCE 4000 Rogger cluster. Now i install a CCMP. when i use the super administrator( set this account at install ccmp) i can create agent. But when i create a new user, when i create agent i get an error :     Error    No perip...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii install a new UCCE 4000 agent system, the version is 12.6. when i add machine use Unified Contact Center Enterprise Management,I get a error Error:occurred Error while connecting to server. Check for invalid/missing security certificate. when i i...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the AQM base server, we currently have 100 AQM license then 84 license in used. In UCCX, Cisco Unified CCX Advanced Quality Manager seats is 76. My question is are we going to have a problem with getting a call recording for some agents as we are ...

Hi as i know during the installation of CVP call/VXML we must select what codec can be used for the example below.  so the question is how to if we need to change for example in the installation I used g711alaw and the after installation finish and t...

cvpc.jpg

Hello! I am migrating from CAD -to-Finesse and am in need of some assistance.  We are running UCCX v10.6.1.11003-29 with a Primary and Secondary server on Cisco C240  virtual hosts.We have 7 Teams (departments) inside of UCCX with just over 100 UCCX ...

HIMy customer has Cisco Contact Center 12.5 traditional Enhanced licenses, and they need to add 7 new agents, my question is If we order the new agents licenses as Flex Standard Lic "A-FLEX-CC" is it ok to add these licenses to theExisting system or ...

1melkholy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes