Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi , We are getting the below given 1 st leval error code at IPCC . 12002 PERERR_JTAPPLAY_REQUESTNOTFOUND1st Level Text = ' Request Not found - No client' Can someone helpout me to get workaround or solution for this issue Regards ,Sinjish....

k_sinjish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed CAD on my laptop an am able to log into the agent desktop.Also I have installed the supervisor desktop, when I log in with my AD UID and password, i receive an "invalid password and or user ID"I have double checked my user settings o...

Can anybody please let me know that how can i set protity on agents in particual skill groups.Actually the scenario shuould be like this i need assign 25 agents in a inbound skill group and i want particualar 5 agents will get the call first if all ...

Dear Sir, it's critical problem, i deployed new ICM script and run correctlt by it depends on thecaller entered digits ,but it seems that my gateway configuration does't pass CED athoughi configured the dialpeer with : "dtmf-relay rtp-nte h245-signal...

valiegenus by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We would like to set up a menu option of severity 1...once a caller presses the severity 1 menu option, we want them go to a queue and have 1st priority to have the call answered by a pool if agents. This queue will be separate from the other ...

Dear All,I have 4 server I used for IPCC express preminum 4.0(4),2 of them used to CRS application contain CRS engine & database componentthe other 2 servers used for monitoring &recording contain (Rec&Mon) component ,the problem is when i start inst...