Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

ICM VRU Problem

I have installed the ICM 7.0. But I am getting following error in VRU as shown in the screen shot.I am also not able to open the third party software sybase central.Please see the attachement for errors and let me know how to solve this issue.

Resolved! CCX 4.1 License Report

Hello everybody!!!I need your help because I am working in a Call Center with UCCX 4.1 and don't know what kind of licenses we have. The question is if there is some way to get the license information, or some kind of report to know the remaining and...

Call forwarding for IPPA Agent

Hi,As one site the receptionist is using IPPA to get the calls.During lunch time she instead of logging out or being not ready, wants to forward calls to her colleague or her mobile number, but putting call forward on her phone(which is IPPA for IPCC...

UCCX custom report

I have tried to create new template using crystal report ver 12.0.0.683. when i run the report using"Cisco CRS Historical Reports" client i got the error likeError #-2147206429 ,Description= Invalid TLV record. ,LastDllError= 0.i am using CRS 5.0(2....

IPCCX Help

I have a limited knowledge of IPCCX. I have installed IPCCX 5.0 and i am in need of some assistance. I need to create a script that when all operators are busy a recording is played to the next caller that "All operators are busy" and it will place t...

Contact center express Co-Resident Bundle

Hi allthe question is about CCX 4.0 co-resident installation with CM4.1.3.We whant to install CCX 4.0 bundled with CM 4.1, but we have a 2 server CM cluster, not a single server.How we can do it? How this affect the CM cluster? Best regards.

arani by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP phone agent error host not found

I'm running CRS 4.0.4 with callmanager 4.2.3. My desktop agents work fine and I was going to use IP phone agent as a backup for anytime a PC is down. When I select the service on the phone I get the error "host not found." I am using the callmanag...

e.groves by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCX5.0(2) - IP Phone Agent Service

Hi!I've assigned an IP Phone service to IP agent phones. When selecting the service from the phone an error message displays: "Error HTTP [404]!"The configured Service URL should be something similar to: "http://X.X.X.X:6293/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/I...

IPCC Express 4 Codec

Hi, I am trying to resolve some issue where JTAPI doesn't start and in the system parameters I don't see any value for codec, I have found the following link which may help me but I am struggling to find step 2. which says:Choose Cisco CallManager > ...