Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I know this should be easy...but.our normal hours are 8:15 to 4:30. on xmas eve we are closing at 3pm. what would be the way to set his up beforehand? or is it easier just to change TOD on that day?Thank you

Hi,We have ICM 7.2.4 with cisco OUTD implemented.Router,logger(With campaign Manager) are located centrally and agent and MRPG's are connected with 10MB WAN link.The problem we are facing is whenever we set callback its workibg intermittently.Can som...

Got an IPCCX 5.02 in HA mode. On the first node, when I goto Control Center and click on the log icon from the CRS Engine, I get a blank page. I know the logs are there as I see them in the wfavvid\logs folder. The other server seems to be working wi...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have noticed that our reps, on our Avaya switch, are not included in the ExpectedDelay calculation, unless they have a skill rpiority of "1", no other value. Is there a way to correct that?

When I attempt to add a new JTAPI trigger to an application, I'm getting an error just below the Directory Number textbox:* Could not update the user on the CallManager.I am unable to figure out the cause. Any help on this would be greatly appreciate...

rkuemin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have recently installed the outbound option in our enviroment. My question is there any other way to start the dailer other than droping the file in the dialer import folder. Basically I have a few static list that are only envoked when needed...

Hi all,We have upgraded our Cisco Callmanager version 4 to version 6.After the upgrade and the license upload, when we start the Cisco Communications Manager service, it starts for a few seconds then goes to not-running state.Did anyone face the same...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs it possible to call redirect from IPCC5X to two different number round robin basis. ie. first call goes to 555-1111 and second call goes to 555-2222.I was thinking of pointing it to Hunt group and then use two extensions in the hunt group, forwa...

mikram by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm running 7.1 .. where can i find this table? i'm tried to find some details about the calls that where actually made.. is Call Detail Records only in older versions? does something need to be installed?or i'm i just looking at the wrong forumthank...

Amien7049 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes