Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a problem when I try to log in the CRS Historical Report Client from some the supervisors'computers. The error is the following:"An error has occured when trying to connect to the web server. Please verify your user ID and your Password...

In CRA 3.5, The agent detail report has all old/inactive agents that no longer exist in call mgr. or icd. The pain is that having to weed out all old agents when trying to report. Where does CRA pull this info. from? How can I update it to get rid of...

mbandw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day.Recently has occurred so that statistics was not carried on throughout ten days, and then has again started.Anybody undertook nothing about it. Prompt please, what broad gulls to look how to localise a problem?IPCC Express Premium 4.5(2)_bui...

D_Lebedev by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Supervisor Desktop version 6.1(4) (Enhanced version), IPCCx 4.0(4)For the Team Performance Message feature, The TPM can send message up to 200 characters long.Question: Any way can extend the characters to more than 200 long?Thanks,

richardfu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have an IPCCX 4.0(2) and there is an issue with the on-call timer: When the agents finish a call, it remains counting, it's like the agent software does not detect when the phone is hanged up for a while. It doesn't go to a work state, it ju...

Hi All, I have a strange problem that happened with IPCC Express queue last night. We had 11 agents logged in and on ready state. But there were about 9 calls stuck in queue for over an hour. We have an IPCC Express 4.0(5) in a CCM 4.1(3) cluster and...

I am working with a duplexed Central Controller setup as Roggers. The servers are located at geographically separated sites. When the ICM services are disabled on one server the MDS and CCAgent services go out of service on the other side. Is ther...

The bug mentioned below has not been fixed. We see it daily (customer uses transfers heavily)Is there a patch or workaround and how do we get it back into development?CSCsj03988:Transfer from CAD fails intermittentlyrgdsjohnny

Good day.We have problems with monitoring, record of conversations of agents. Record occurs by a traffic light principle.For example,today i have been recorded agents "A,B,C".Tomorrow there will be record ability for agents "C and D".In what on yours...

D_Lebedev by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seems im not the onl one with a similar problem. CRS engine seems to go into partial service as certain CTI ports oos. I reset them on CCM 5.1 and all is ok then after a while system is back in partial service. This shows itself as busy message when ...

p.horwood by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone deployed eTalk Qfiniti 3.5 product in an IPCC Express 5.0 environment before? i am having issue configure the call's on the server..