Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

IPCC Express premium - 4.0(5)Hi, I have a question regarding the Set Enterprise Data Step. This works fine when passing a call to a contact service queue, and then onto an agent -> Enterprise Date gets shown in the Agent Desktop. It also works fine ...

Hello We are using version 6.0.0 of the CTIOS Agent but have hit a problem in that we are using Windows XP SP2 , so everytime you try and dial via the agent it crashes (known problem), BUT what replaces 6.0.0 that works with XP Sp2 ??.We have tried a...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been doing a search and i'm unable to find the document or link. I'm looking for the Windows System requirements link to install CAD IPCC Express. Basically i'm looking for the PC requiremenst before i install CAD.thanks in advance

We are in a mixed environment currently where we still have a CRS server with version 3.5(x). We will begin migrating all the scripts to a new server that is 4.0(x). My question is can both CRA editors be installed on my PC without conflicts or one...

thomas1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does somebody know about a clear procedure to upgrade IPCC from 3.5.4 to 5.x. I found something that telling that you can only pass from 4.5 to 5.x but in this procedure we can convert the license from 3.5 to 5.x???? http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/v...

f.gouger by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 7 agents that take calls from 8 am to 6 pm. After 6pm there is a night greeting which then allows a caller to leave a vm. during office hours, the phones are not always staffed. they want the ability to forward the calls straight to vm when...

Hi,Wondering if anybody can assist here.IPCC 5.0 running with HA.Trying to do a backup (BARS is inbuilt in IPCC 5).Network drive is setup and shared and has full RW access. Can map drive via dos OK.See attached file.Complains about CallManager being ...

pbosio by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes