Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am unable to get translation routing working on a production environment. I have copied all the settings from my my working lab, but all I get as an error is that the Trunkgroup can't be found on the peripheral.The only difference between the lab ...

hi,we have cucm-be running, and want to activate 5 seat CCX we got as part of the promotion.we have HP DL380G5 5150 2G EU Svr 3rd-party server with P/n: 417457-421 on which we want to deploy Contact Centar.Has anyone had an experience with activating...

I have a situation where a couple agents that are part of the same "Team" and common "Work Flow Group" have two of their CAD buttons greyed out.The two buttons are the "Hide/Show Contact Management" and "Hide/Show Integrated Browser".This is a newer ...

d.gavin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if you can use the SDK to moniter any agent currently logged into CTIOS? In my testing I only be able to moniter things directly in my app and envioronment. I wantintercept monitor CTIOS events for every other agent that is already...

Do anyone have experience in deploying NFR release for CVP. We just got 2 license from Cisco (CallStudio & VXML Gateway)?We want to use the VRU Only (Type 8 VRU) mode with post routing from CallManager. We have completed the setup listed in the conf...

lee.alex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our vendors is about to upgrade his Avaya Communications Manager to 4.x or 5.x and will need to upgrade his CVLAN/MAPD integration to a pair of AES servers. Typically that is accompanied by a CVLAN instance for ICM integration. However, that c...

Hi We have a email manager with ipcc setup at one of our client sites.Now there is a requirement from the customer that the password of the agent has to expire after few days like one in windows and system has to send or pop up a message about it.I...