Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I will deploy a CC with Parent Child model and I want to use CVP also. In my model I will deploy parent, child one (System IPCC) and child two (also System IPCC) to different geographic three locations. The question is how I will use the CVP for f...

Hi there,I am trying to backup UCCX 5.0 and it seems UCCX 5.0 doesn't support any other backup location other than windows share folders.Is it possible to use SSH(or SFTP) to backup UCCX 5.0?All other appliance model of IPT application are able to do...

bluejays by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CCM 5.1 (linux) cluster and IPCCX premium 4.5 ( windows) server. This is still under installation.I want to delete some agents created, but even if I deleted them from CCM, still apprears in IPCC resource list.Is there any way to remove them ...

Resolved! UCCX with UCM 6.0

Is there a minimum version that will work with UCM 6.0? Currently running 4.5 with UCM 5.1 and wanting to upgrade that to V6.I haven't found any declaration stating a version requirement such as 5.X or the new UCCX V6.Thanks,Dave

drees by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have IPCC 4.05.We would like to write and test custom reports. I do not want to test the custom reports against the production server. Can I replicate the database to another SQL server? If so what db's need to be replicated?ThanksTrae

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiit may be asked before, but what i want please is the main differences between IPCC enterprise and Hosted? any link clearly lists the differences between both?if a company purchased an IPCC enterprise, then this company decided to go to hosted edit...