Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Forum;How can I do a traces on the Blended Agent softphone (client side) to know if outbound data came for it or not? My blended agent suddenly is not receiving the outbound data to use it for outbound calls.RegardsITSBilal Ghayad

Hi AllI have a problem with my CRS queuing Scrip, I recently added a VM functionality on the script, Which means IF a call is in a queue, for a long period of time say more than 3 minutes to redirect it to a UNITY Voice mail.And also after hours to r...

Hi,I want to enable silent monitoring feature in CTIOS Supervisor 6.0 (ICM 6.0). I referred various document and configured, but I am unable to achieve it. Can Somebody to guide me the procedure to work this. The details below,I had tried with laptop...

Resolved! Call centre

I am a newbie to Call centre solutions, Can some one show me where i can start? What must i know? It would be helpful to receive guides too, Thank you in advance..

Hi, I am having IPCC Express with Call Manager 4.2. We are having agents logged in through IP Phones through "IP Phone Agent Service". I want the agents to be in a ready all the time. By default if an agent phone rings and not getting answered, th...

Could someone refresh my memory on how to remove agents from the IPCC Express "Resoures" listing? I thoguht I needed to just remove the associated phone/user from the Jtapi user in Call Manager, but its not removing them from the list. tia.

Hi all,I deployed 1 callcenter and now I need to write CRA Script with time and dateMy need is make many mode to system work with specific time rangeEx: day, night, Sunday, work day....Any one have sample script with time and dateThanks alotI will vo...