Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Gateway 12.4.11T2 work fine then stops after some time. I suspect after 24 hours when it's time to re-cache there is a problem.I've attached the debug http client all with the cache errors from CVP. Do you see anything in the debug? I've never looked...

Hicurrently running CM 4.1(3) CVP3.1 and ICM6.0upgrading to CM 5.1(2a) CVP4 and ICM7.1Im planning on upgrading the CallManager first. So it will be 4.1(3) to 5.1(2a) as I hear there are bugs with CTI on 5.1(2). Does anyone know of potential JTAPI iss...

mlong0000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi; We have an IPCC ver 3.5; we know that this version is EOS but we want to make a growth of this up to 50 agents and we still have 5 years of support in hardware and software; but we are looking the possibility of upgrading it to version 4.0, exist...

Hi everyone, i'm trying to use Remote Java Object tab in CRS 4.5.I built an interface and RMI server in host A and successfully call the methods of object in host A from IPCC host by using command line. But when i try to use CRS to call object's meth...

TuanGiang by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSQ wait time

Hello, We are using Cisco IPCC express 4.0.4 And we are creating one script where we have to put the call in the Queue when agent is not available(Busy) and calculate the Longest wait time for the next call. Example follows 1) IF all agents are busy...

In contral center, I have some of my apps such as agent desktop and others with reddots with x's in them. Is my CRS corrupted? Do I need to re-install or can I adjust the configs to fix these issues? The version i'm using is 4.0

Hi Pros,I was wondering whether following things are possible with IPCC 7.0/Webview) identify the 'Max Ans Wait' , 'Min Abn Wait' and 'Max Abn Wait' with the exact time stamp (Currently all report seem to show only average)2) facility to differentiat...

pratik.rb by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes