Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a report that will show Agent calls, Inbound and Outbound, in a summary form? I have a manager that is trying to compare historical reports with the call log view in CAD. They do not match because the CSQ reports only show inbound calls to...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a way to "tag" a call, so that if a specified DN calls in a CSQ, it can be the first call answered ? In other words, is there a way for a caller to bypass all the callers already in the queue ? I'm running IPCC express STD 3.5(3) with CCM...

Sandy Lee by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are developing a set of scripts for a ipcc with the ivr and tts subsystems running on it, and we want to test the performance of the ipcc server and the callmanager. Is there any way to simulate the call setup process

Hello there,I go the S/W PAK key and now I received and installed the .lic on theCRS server inthe correct directory (with the oterh .lic).Before I go and add users, do I have to do something on the server ordoes it dynamically add the users ? It is r...

Are there any tools or doucments on how to better review CTIOS desktop logs and/or All ICM device services (PG, Lgr, CTIOS,etc)?Thank you in advance for your help.

I am currently supporting an IPCC Enterprise 4.6 installation. I am signed up for some classed in Nov but in the mean time are there any websites or books on IPCC Enterprise I could read to better understand the changes I am currently making. I mak...