Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

New install of IPCC express. Everything shows up as in service in control center except for File Manager under CRS Administration/Manager Manager which is in partial service.What needs to be done to get this in service and is it a problem if it stays...

bdecout by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a scheduled report is it possible to set the Excel Format Options. I want to schedule an Agent Detail report that just exports the data only with no headers. I have the Excel format options when I export the report manually in the Report Viewer....

Hi All,Is there a limit to the number of AW's that can be configured on ICM Enterprise 6.0sr2? These are not HDS/WebView, but rather boxes for the Call Center people to skill agents and enable/disable outbound campaigns.Thanks!

I have a menu step where there user can enter up to a two digit number. If the user only enters a 1 digit number then after the time out no digits are collected. I can see that if the user enters 1 digit then hash it works ok, is there a way to allow...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wondering if anyone is running System IPCC without any issues. We are running 7.1.2 and experiencing frequent opc crashes. We are considering re-deploying and not using System IPCC, but was wondering if anyone else was having isses with System IPCC...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a script that enters dates into a Database. after the collect digits steps I have a generated prompt that reads the date back to the user. if the user enters a Day, Month or year incorrectly the script goes to the "system problems" message, ho...

IPCC Express V4.0(2)I am migrating to Active Directory, I specify all the details in the initial migration screen, then select yes to migrate the information when I receive the following error(s)1)com.cisco.wfframework.repository.RepositoryException....

I have a test box that I applied SR1 on, created some scripts, got them all working. Now I need to move the scripts to my production system IPCC which does not have SR1 applied (but is 4.0(4)) and the scripts fail to load and open via the Editor.Any...

I have IPCC express 4.04, I have 10 agents so 20 CTI ports. I have 1 queue and max calls in queue is 20. I set the sessions on JTAPI trigger to 20 and on the application. If 2o people are in the queue I do not want to 21st caller to get a busy signal...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes