Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I will be attending this training in Boston and have gone through the training description. However I had a question and would like to know from someone who has attended it before or someone from Cisco. One of the objective covered is: Develop comple...

HiI am trying to implement the survivability.tcl script. My question is can I set the 'open-hours-agent0' to a dn(79003) that points to a cti route point on my CM cluster.The cti route point is configured in my icm script as a dialed number.If I dial...

I noticed in IPCC 4.x, when I install IPCC, it only asks LDAP server and CCM server. It didn't ask CTI manager anymore as it did in 3.x. My question is1. How does CCM provides redundancy on CTI manager as we did in 3.x?2. During the install it asks C...

Greetings We have a customer who is going to upgrade an IPCC 3.5 Enhanced to 4.0 Premium. They would like to keep half the agent licenses on that server and move the other half to their production server - what is involved with splitting the license...

mikekana by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, What can I do so that when an agent, who is part of multiple queues, answers a queue call, they can see what queue it is they are answering on their ipphone? We use only ipphone agents. Right now, the cti port number is being displayed. I woul...

hey,have a very small contact centre right now. at present, when customers are in queue, i have a single wav file playing on hold music. the customer now wants to replace that with his own advertisments. he has three wav files each approximately 1 mi...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using Cisco IPCC express enhanced version 4.0(2)and hardware type is MCS7845H03.when i go to systems-controll center-selcet a server-CRS engine-subsystem mgnt,i see VoIP monitoring subsystem disabled. How do i start that service? And how to c...

sbshah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At the moment ive got the default music on hold playing while the customer is in queue.the customer would like to place thier own ads to replace the music. what i wanted to know is if there are any special considerations for this.

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Once a call is in queue, how do you configure it to route after a certain duration? For example, management wants the call to route to a different hunt group after the caller has been in the queue after 60 seconds. I've tried different formulas wit...

thomas1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes