Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

What should I do to make IVR work with ICM?I have CRS 3.0(3) and ICM 5.0in ICM I put VRU's PG in configuration, but why I don't see ICM's subsystem in CRS sysbsystems configuration??May be version mismatch?For ICM to work with CRS is it nessesary to ...

Hi,Central Controllers, AW/HDS, PG's on ICM 5.0 SR11.This connects to a call center with Avaya ACD and CMS.Last week we lost historical reporting for about 4 days. But PG's and CMS processes were all fine when monitored with rttest and contact cente...

finchcost by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an IPCC Express Premium system up and running. In my script, I call the Get Reporting Statistic Step and request the Expected Waiting Time value. When I play back the variable, it gives -1. My CSQ seems to be properly set. I have 2 ag...

Hi,I've read through the Upgrade PDF from upgrading CRS3.x to 4.0I'm aware you need to add:- add a new JTAPI user/password- configure the new CTI Port Groups- configure new CTI ports.Can anyone explain WHY this needs to be done and why you can't just...

stu_syn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ive got a problem with calls sticking as reported in q even though they are not and it doesnt seem to be the usual problems.The senario is that that I have two CSQs on two separate route points. One is my main line and one is the customer service que...

awatkins by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to accomplish the following in IPCC Express Premium v4.0(2):1. read a value from an xml file2. prompt the user to accept or change the vaule.3. store that value in a variable4. write the new value to the xml file for next time. I've looked...

rdarling by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've attempted downloading the client CRA Editor plug-in from two different 3.5(x) servers. The download keeps presenting the "CiscoCRAEditorv3.1.exe" file instead of a 3.5 version. Both of the servers are upgrades from 3.1(x)awhile back, but shoul...

framej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i configured my ipcc express to answer on ext 9003,but i don't know how to configure my voige gateway dial-peer to forward all the incoming calls to the 9003 IPCC.Anybody have an idea?My voice gateway is a cisco 2801 and comunicate with callmanage...

vectraeee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to have for each agent hello message recorded and played when call reached an agent so that agent doesn't have to say 'Hello, I'm ...'. Does such functionality exist? If not, is there some way we could simulate it? Perhaps if we could se...

Does anyone know of a doc out there that attempts to define CVP AppDev best practices in an ICM environment?I know there are a million ways to do what you want to do, but the simple things like working with CED, PeripheralVariables and Transferring C...