Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have ICM installation with Rogger machine as the Domain Controller. I would like to adjust the time/date with a NTP Server.Can someone tell me how and, even more important, the impact in the ICM system (in production now)? Thanks!

I accidently deleted default VOIP Monitor server in CAD Desktop Administrator.Is there anyway to add the VOIP monitor server easily without a reinstall.IPCC Express version is 3.1.3 and this VOIP monitor is installed in the same IPCC Express server ...

balukr by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone come up with a solution for multilevel administration in IPCC? I have a client that wants a supervisor to be able change a resources skills but not the ability to shut the engine down, you get the idea.Thanks in advance.Craig Belcher

cbelcher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a call comes in from an AT&T toll free number and goes into the IVR is the ANI lost on post route? When I run a query on Route Call Detail for Post Routed calls the ANI is always the DNIS/VDN that entered the IVR. Thanks for any thoughts....Scot...

umassjsp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,ICD dequeue step definition is "Removes a call from one specific Contact Service Queue or all CSQs"I'm not sure to fully understand the "removes a call" terms. What happens with the call? Is it terminated, does it follow the rest of the script ...

ldemanet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would someone be willing to post a quick 'How To' or most used expression tests for RTTEST? Looking to learn more about expression testing through RTTEST.Thanks in advance for your time,JWD

jdean74 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes