Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am having an issue with turning off SRTP to my QM 11.5 server. I am using bridge recording from the phone and have checked all of the security profiles, SIP trunks and phone profiles, and they are set to unsecure. Yet, when i wireshark the traffic ...

After reading many threads and Cisco documents. i succesfully connected to the UCCX databases and able to run the predefiined stored procedures and select queries from the table. but how do i see the query behind the Cisco UCCX stored procedure for e...

image.png image.png image.png

Hello         I need a way to make a global counter variable that counts a number "played prompt for ex. or any other step" and this variable value always counter and does not reset if self when the application end.I searched questions in the communi...

Hello, We have UCCX environment. When call comes and agent not answer ,call goes to the next available agent or to the same agent again(we set the state to Ready in case of call not answered as per customer request). CCDR report on CUIC duplicates th...

Hello,I have built a UCCX 11.5 test system which integrates with MS SQL Server. I have written a script which works fine with my test SQL environment which uses SQL Server based authentication.I have moved the script to a customers production UCCX sy...

Capture.PNG