Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

So I was asked to give access to the UCCX databases so that some of our data mining engineers can see what interesting stuff they can access and come up with to help in product development and marketing.  I DO NOT want to give the direct access to th...

Hi, I use PCCE 11.6 with Outbound Option HA. When I import contact with phone number start the number 0 ( For example : 09xxxxx), auto dialer work ok. But when I import contact with phone number start the number other 0 ( For example : 909xxxxx), aut...

JIMMY18 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have upgraded our CVP  to version 11.6 but when we make an inbound  call it is failing on Send to VRU node . Please find a snippet of  logs from VXML GW . 068362: Feb 11 11:13:29.902: processing server rsp msg: msg(B920DE4)URL:http://CVPIP:7000/cv...

I have a colleague that has successfully made a remote connection to a CCX server using SQuirrel. I am attempting to make a remote connection to the same CCX server using python and the ibm_db library.   Is it possible to make such a connection using...

ccx_inboundseats.png
JJ6 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know if running UCCE 12.0 on VMWARE 6.5 using VMFS encryption is supported configuration? I cant find anything in the docs about this one way or the other. Technically, it will work, since there is a layer of abstraction, but Cisco TAC might b...

Hello, I'm preparing to configure chat in UCCX for a customer.   I know in SocialMiner you can view chat transcripts after the chat has completed.   Is there any way to view a chat while it's in progress?   Similar to a silent monitor option for voic...

UCCX 11.6.2.10000-38 Under the Home tab we would like to remove the section, Agent Team Summary Report.  I can't seem to remove this report.  The Team Name is Business Office but nothing I do removes this section from the Agent Desktop.NOTE:  The sup...

We have enabled SSO for our Finesse 12.0 environment, and we are using Chrome Browser. At the end of the shift, if agents close their browser after signing out properly, the next day, the agents will have to enter their AD credentials again. If they ...

Good Evening, I am running UCCX 11.6 and would like to populate Custom Call Variables with data. Even if the call does not get routed to a UCCX Agent. Example.... I have a menu and Option 3 routes calls out of UCCX to a shared DN. When the caller sel...