Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello again,We are tying to figure out how to create a new user in finesse. We don't know how to navigate through out the software. Apparently we need step by step instructions. We are unable to follow the Finesse AG 11.5. I know this a sad case. SMH...

We have upgraded to CUCM 11.5, UCCX 11.6 and our Expressway is v8.9.We understood that this would allow the ability to log into Extension Mobility while a telephone (8851) is remote.  However when we do this we receive a 404 page not found error.Is t...

schwabcm by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Fail Over

Hello EveryoneI wanted to know is there a way to make the phones in a call center fail over to a hand full of cell phones in case the UCCX servers go down. My director really wants the call center users to all ways be able to be reached I think by us...

Full UCCX version:System version: 11.6.2.10000Full SocialMiner version:Application Software Version: 11.6(2)-48We are having issues with Cisco Finesse, when any of our agents log into Finesse Chat and Email it randomly times out on the agent giving a...

UnicefCUC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to give agents the ability to view the time in state for other agents, without making them supervisors? For example, currently, agents can see when another agent is on break, but cannot tell how long they've been on break Contact Cente...