Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Been working with TAC and investigating an issue where we run the Detailed Call by CSQ Agent Report and we see the Contact Disposition is 1. I cannot replicate this issue myself it seems almost random. I know Contact Disposition 1 means Abandoned. I'...

Is there a way to set someone up as an agent or Team's supervisor, allowing the ability to monitor in Finesse and report through CUIC, but without the ability to change the agent's skill groups? We need a lot of managers to be able to watch in Finess...

Hi all, My user is having both Administrator & Reporting role in UCCX as well as Dashboard Designer role in CUIC. However the user is unable to create new dashboard / sub category folders (all option greyed out). I'm running v10.5. Is there any add...

Hi  Can someone please guide me how can I see the value of any USER Variable. For example, if I have created a user variable in the script. And If in the script, I am press any character or digit to update the value in the variable, how and where I c...

Hello,I have a CCX 11.6(2) system which runs a script which presents callers with various IVR options which transfer calls to both internal and external destinations. If the caller does not selct an IVR option they are sent to a CSQ where their call ...

Capture.PNG

Hey experts, i wanted to test Direct Preview in my own UCCX platform without SIP any how can i configure ?I tried to configure own my but it didn't work i created one agent and one DN and open them on my computer and then created outbound campaign an...

Dears,  if any one help to complete the installation of  PCCE 12 in Lab mode with  Spec Based servers  or UCS 220M2 servers.spec based servers like  Hp or IBM blades.  there is no clear documentation  for LAB mode installation ..

we tried to implement this scenario :1. Call distributed to CCX agents, if all agents are busy --> transfer call to hunt pilot2. Call distributed to agents, if all agents are not picking the call --> transfer call to hunt pilot3. Call distributed to ...

Untitled.png