Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All Master Cisco, I have the Problem on Cisco AQM 2.7.3 1.  cannot synchronize databases 2. Link AD to ACD Users. Please Suggest to me, How to tshoot this Problem ? The Goal is Cisco Agent Dekstop can use Recording incoming or outgoing Th...

bayu00001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running UCCX 10.6.1 SU2 ES1 and we have been seeing system reason code 0 showing up in some of our reason code reports.  I have done research but I cannot find what this reason code actually means except default.  I know in UCCE reason code 0 ...

When the outbound call is performed through PSTN  . call does not Disconnect automatically after the third party dropped the call . It Still plays Dial tone.   When the outbound call  is performed through WAN. Call disconnect after third party droppe...

We have centralized Contact Center in one of the location. Due to recent DST changes in server location, the remote sites time of the day has changed. So we have manually updated off set time to resolve the issue. We still got confused how this happe...

Devansh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have started to look for a replacement  agent phone, which currently is the  7965. While no direct successor was given by Cisco, we were directed towards the 8800 series phone.  The 8841, and 8851 are the candidates. Environment: CUCM 10.5.1 UCCE...

Hi,  We have lots of UCCX applications and all our user accounts are imported from active directory (firstname.lastname), and we use extension mobility to log into the phones. We have one group of 10 staff and 3/4 workstations, which they move round...