Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Sorry if this question has already been asked on the forums.  We have our company service desk that fields tech support calls.  After hours, mgmt would like a feature that sends calls to an on call person.  The person on call will be switched around ...

Hi Guys, My question-I am using Cisco UCCX product, my current licensing is for 32 agents which allows an agent an active call plus two in queue. If I only have 10 agents logged in then ,  is it possible to increase the queue depth from the agents th...

devraj123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I place a caller into a CSQ.  If no agents are logged into that CSQ or nobody is in ready state then I escalate that call and add it to a second queue with different agents.  If the same thing happens there then another escalation takes place and the...

schm196 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have encountered a problem where the calls are transfered to the que during a non busniness hours. I have pulled the script and looked around and did not find anything wrong with business hours. Not sure if the agents are logged in either state...

We have WebEx version 2.0.1.507.B-AE.  Our system settings allow any meeting participant to be presenter by pressing the Make Me the Presenter button.Without changing the overall system settings, is it possible for a host to disallow participants fro...