Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We would like to be able to limit the number of queues to some specific ones for the our wallboard application, is this possible?  We would also like to potentially have a Totals line, that would sum up all of the waiting calls for say 4 specific que...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to see if I can configure a setting to have the agent always be in Ready status from the moment they log in to CAD until they choose Not Ready with a Reason code.  And this can only be for some agents, not all.  I looked at the Skill, CS...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experiencing an issue with CSD.  All agent statistics are accumulating and not reseting.  Have tried reseting daily stats on reporting menu.  Also wallboard is displaying proper daily statistics.  CSD is using the default layout.  Anyone else seen th...

gpworld by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just upgraded to UCCX 10.6 and am looking at running in mixed-mode to migrate agents and supervisors to Finesse slowly.  Does the mixed-mode COP file activate Finesse when the COP file runs or do I still have to use the "utils uccx finesse act...

dstory by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is looking to separate their cluster for geographical redundancy (all versions are 10). For CUCM, CUC and UCCX I found information including bandwidth requirements but cannot find anything for the add on products for UCCX. Do...

d.kettler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have developed a TAPI application with Cisco TSP. Everything works fine with a standard user, but since has been defined superprovider to control any CTI device we have problems.According to Cisco documentation indicates that you have to acquire t...

dfcubria1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are impmenting new contact centree platform and expereincing cvp internal Transfers on the " Send to VRU " node and TR issue.... The CUSPs show an ‘Internal 500 error’ coming from the CVPs. CVP Log Error Example 2211141: 10.74.43.27: Oct 24 201...

I have uccx 8.5 and have a question. If all agents are busy and you want to notify the agents if a certain person is calling in to the call center, is there a script or another way of doing this?

slee_1964 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes