Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I want to write a script to display all lost calls of the latest 5 days. I'm planing to have a second Work Site to display the list, so we can pro active call back our users.We use the Unified CXX Editor version 8.5, but I can't find documenta...

dsiegle01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiI wrote a script for customer satification survey, using get digit and DB steps, and associated by a trigger ( say "3333"), quite straight forwar and works well.but there is a little catch, when the agent frowatd the call to the trggier extension, ...

Hi guys, Is there a way to catch an XML Parser exception in UCCX 8.x? The intention is to use default values in case of malformed XML file, but I do not see the exact exception (com.cisco.wf.steps.io.SAXIOException) in On Exception Go To step. The er...

I am using UCCX 10.5 and Finesse 10.5, if an agent telephone have 2 extensions, one for inbound call distribution, one for agent own used(agent talk to agent or talk to PSTN). If I want to make that when the own used extension is using (i.e. talking ...

Anyone know what's the smallest UCCX license I could purchase?  I want to get IVR/scripting set up in my lab.  One standard agent would be fine. I'm told in older versions of UCCX a lab license was free, but now we need a real license.  And it looks ...

Has anyone experienced issues with the CUIC reports being able to save or edit a report? I have logged in as administrator and as myself with admin privledges and cannot save a report or edit. I do not get any errors when I select Save-As on an exist...

Running CCX 9.Wrote a survey script to put some information into CC Variables.Seems to work fine however when running the CUIC Custom Variable report i have a couple of issues;1. 2 records for every call into survey where one is dispensation type 1 a...

Hi Team, I am looking for good document or guide which has good comparsion chart/documents which tells about the cisco contact center desktops related toCisco Finesse,CTIOS,CAD.I am looking for features/bandwidth,merits/demerits comparsion in all the...

srikrama by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone tell me what MTU values I can enter for the EPC3925. The default value =0 (1500 bytes).The manual does not show a listing of values and the associated nbr. of bytes. Thanks.Wesjo

Wesjo1000 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day! Can I use agent alias in CAD Web Chat for UCCX 10.6. In this document I don't that I can use option agent alias only for Finnese chat http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/whi...