Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

UCCX 9.0(2) Historical reports

We recently upgraded to UCCX 9.0(2) and now use the CUIC for historical reports.  So far it seems like a step backwards in terms of ease of use and flexibility in running various reports.Our Call Center is open from 7 AM to 7 PM M-F.  I want to run a...

UCCX rings twice then disconnects on one hunt pilot to 7942's - works on others

I have an IVR script that I am running at a client's location.  There are three hunt pilots which all go to phones in a retail store.  The IVR says something like 1 for sales (xfer to 1996), 2 for deliveries (external number), 3 for cust service (xfe...

Resolved! UCCX App For Location Proximity

Is it possible to create a script to take caller input of their ZIP code and return a list of businesses nearest them?  I have a custom database of business retail locations nationwide. This can be either sourced in SQL or simply in a XML document.  

UCCX Soap Request

Hi,I am trying to get UCCX to contact a SOAP web service so that I can make routing decisions based on the SOAP response.  But as I have virtually no experience with SOAP/XML I am struggling a bit.below is the SOAP command that I am trying to send to...

dsemmler by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCE Housting

Dearshow to setup multiple customers using IPCC Enterprise suite in away that every customer should have his own reporting and system management, with limited servers infrastructure. and what is the setup will be in regard to:AWHDSROUTERLOGGERCVPCC...

asimmakki by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes