Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to find a report template in CUIC that includes the fields:Agent base Service level percentage (calls handled percentage) andAvail time/Idle time while an agent is in the ready state (ie, an agent logins for one hour and he may get ca...

Risat by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Agent recordings are still recording, but there is no audio. I was told there is a setting in UCM which needs to be enabled per device profile in order for the calls to properly record the audio.  I can't remember what the option is or where to enabl...

Hi, we have a customer who is currently running UCCX v7.0(1) SR04_Build443 and wants to upgrade to UCCX v10.0(1). What is the best way to achieve this so that Scripts, XML and Prompts etc. currently running on the existing version are copied onto the...

Paul Dunn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We are using UCCE 9.x with CTIOS.I would like to find out options to enable a phonebook in the CTIOS? Users would like to select the phone numbers from a drop-down windowHas anyone attempted it? Any pointers? Thank you,Dilip

I am plan to upgrade CUCM 7.x to 10.5.,since 7.x in MCS platform just upgrade to Latest version and take a Drs backup .install a same version in UCS server and restore the backup upgrade to the 10.x version.,i need a few clarificaton while upgrading ...

I'm testing a UCCX HA setup in a demo environment using the 60 days license the system provides.After adding the second UCCX server I noticed that additional CTI ports have appeared in CUCM that are registered on the UCCX subscriber but no new cti ro...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi in UCCX 8.5 Cisco Unified CCX Engine  is in shutdown status from CCX Serviceability. I added CM Telephony Call Control Group with 10 CTI ports. I can see CTI port in CUCM that are created, but their registration status keep state "unknown"I am usi...

A customer of mine has the following (I think slightly unconventional) requirement and I need to understand any consequences of this workflow in relation to reporting.Caller will hear a welcome announcement then the call will be passed straight to a ...

ian-heath by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes