Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all1. Is TNT, Take Back And Transfer, supported in IOS voice gateway in general? 2. If yes, is there any specific IOS configuration needed at the voice gateway?(I do not see any need as the DTMF digits(-tones) will be sent in...

paang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to list the files in the customer_folder directory? I'm talking about this one:System.getProperty("uccx.customer.dir") . I'm having problems casting a variable or object use the java.io.File listFiles method.

Dear Experts,I have 2 issues with CUIC reporting.the first issue is related to filter in the report. for example, for agent detail summary, I want to apply 2 filter, the first one is the agent name, the 2nd one is the call type (incoming, outgoing, ...

Is there anyway to know the number of rings during call setup between IP Phone and another IP Phone or a PSTN destination? I check CUCM CDRs but I found nothing, while this information is available in ICM HDS - Terminated Call details table.

created a sprawler for customer that needed a lab.  receiving this error on the UAW process:11:48:30 Initializing Event Management System (EMS) Library.11:48:30 Trace: EMS Server pipe odjfs\Distributor\uawEMSPipe enabled for odjfs\Distributor\uaw11:4...

Resolved! UCCX License used

Hi All,I have one confusion about UCCX license,Suppose we have UCCX Premium lic for 400 Agents i.e.400IVR port.That means i can have max.400 agents concourently.Now i want to understand how outbound ports are used out of these 400.According to Ciscom...

hi We currently have a UCCE 8.5 as a new installation , the new system replaced a legacy IPCC 6.X . The old system had various reports which were available at the time however the reports now available at UCCE 8.5 seem to be reduced when comparing ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes