Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,I am currently using UCCX, version 8.5.1I have received a request from my customer service department, to provide live call statistics on large digital signs throughout the dept.The goal is to show each Queue, number of agents logged in, to...

Steve W by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The Agent event detail box in the Agent Distribution tab of the Call Manager peripheral of the PG Explorer in ICM is not enabled. I remember being told during installation that if checked it unnecessarily increase CPU usage. With the Agent even...

fbushiri1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can someone share me or guide me to the URL, to get the CUIC DB schema(i am not referring to the AWDB or HDS schema). I am basically trying to run a report to capture any error occured while executing the report. In 7.5 CUIS, CISCO provided a...

Dear Community MembersI have got UCCX9 installed on BE6000. I created used in CCM and gave him reporting capability. When I am trying to login into CUIC I am getting error that username or password is incorrect. But when I try to log into CCM Userpag...

Hi Cisco,We are using PCCE for our contact center operations. We have multiple departments within the organization who are on the PCCE platform. However, the different departments need to have different 'Not-Ready' 'Reason Codes' for their agents.We ...

HiI got a question, In Contact Center Express ver 8.0, an Agent can receive two o three calls at the same time, without losing the meterics (monitoring, statistics)?.I know that it is no much funtional and for this serves the queue, but is a request ...