Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to integrate UCCX 9.0.1-1000.100 with CUCM IM & Presence 9.0.1-1000.21. When I verified Presence's user in UCCX Desktop administrator, I got an error  "CDAUI2034 Invalid Cisco Unified Presence Cluster User credentials. Configured user must ...

Ferdi0802 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,One of our customer is using ICM SIP Dialer and running an IVR based campaign. I was extracting the data from the Dialer_Detail talble and found a lot of records with Error code 2. ICM documents describe this as "Error while dialing".  I w...

amir.ayub by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting the following error in the SqmService log:QM0004 Unable to retrieve phone information for desktop recording, retry in 60 seconds.Followed by:QM0000 <USER> is logged in, but no telephone has been detected yet for desktop recording.LDAP0000 Una...

Hi ,We have 4 CUCM (7.x) cluster for four regions. Each cluster has 1 Pub. And 3 Subs. I want to enable inter cluster calling because all regions are at our MPLS Network.Kindly suggest what to do to enable calling across 4 regions. Regards,Soni

Hi all,We are looking at how UCCX 8.5 can support a 'request callback' function on our websiteFirstly can it?Secondly if it can how would this be done - would the click on the web form need to populate an xml or a list that can be used by the outboun...

Customer is using the Application Gateway to send the Variable to the external application and receive the updated variable through the same. We are observing that Application gateway is unsuccessful for more than 50 % . Can we know the reson for the...

prashs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I've been doing some reading/searching about callback options.  We're running UCCX 8.  I've found lots of posts with good ideas.  Is the general consensus still that the caller would leave a message/number, and that message would be placed ...

I am trying to debug some problem with a query to a remote database server. I thought the information when I get a SQL error on a DB Read step would be in the MIVR log, but I am not finding it. Which log file would contain the inforation from that, o...

Hi:I'm installing a Cisco Contact Center Express 8.5.1 in a virtualized server but when I tried to configure a team, I observed there ar a lot of Default teams created and every time new Default teams are created.Any idea about what is making this tr...

ibarra083 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes