Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! VRU PIMs

Can I configure two diffrent PIMs for different VRU types ? Lets say IP IVR and CVP PIM on same PG.This is for LAB

Hi,I am trying to send account number to VXML application through ICM script. I am trying to use Call.BAAccountNumber variable to send to vxml application but it is not passing. On the same side if I pass some static calue for CLI to same set node it...

Resolved! UCCX Media

HiI wanted to know can some clarify something for me, we purchased a UCCX server HA node from one of our vendors and no installation DVD came with it. I thought that the DVD that I had was the install disc  but it was the upgrade DVD not a base insta...

Hello allI am currently running CCX 8.0.2.11004-12 with Workforce Optimization 8.0.2.12 (Advanced)When trying to play call recordings with both Audio and screen recordings, I am being presented with the error:PLYR2009Error Adjusting screen layout. W...

Hello,I need to make a connection with a Cisco Unified Contact Center 8.5 database via ODBC.Which version is ODBC in CCX 8.5?What kind of driver is it? Is it free or I have to buy anything?Thank you very much!!