Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello ,Could you please some one suggest me what are the steps to follow  to confirm a log in agent should recieve a call via UCCX?I have finished the following steps:1) Configured demo agent in UCM and associated with an DN2) Installed CAD in the Ne...

Chts by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am sending data collected from a CVP application back to ICM in the array variable user.microapp.FromExtVXML(0).  Now I want to parse the data and put it into ECC Variables.  I can do all this but one issue:  how do I handle data that can have vary...

whd1733ne by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to deploy for one of my customer a back of sheet based on the calling number and a SQL Database.Is it possible to doing that without configuring the CUCM user as a UCCX agent ? (Use the UCCX only for the CTI/Jtapi use)Do in need to deplo...

We have UCCX 7.01  and we do a DB lookup to Remedy system (Oracle DB).   Just recently the connections fails, so we use the refresh button on inthe UCCX Subsystems --> Database.  Then it starts working.    The Oracle DB just recently upgraded to 11.2...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Extension

I have agents that have both hard phone and softphone (IP Communicator) can I have the agent extension on both phones? Both phone are not operational at the same time, they just use the softphone when they have to stay home and work. I though I heard...

Hello everybody,Can anyone appoint me a link or a ftp server to download EIM and WIM installation package?At this link: http://tools.cisco.com/search/JSP/search-results.get?isNavigation=true&strQueryText=eim&strSelectedModifierValue=cdctask%3A%3A%5E%...

Zapparoli by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to install Cisco Contact center demo version to see if our clients like it. Can anyone please tell us from where I can download the Contact Center file because I read it needs a DVD or an iso image to install Contact Center.Thank you for yo...