Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

ICM Network Transfer

Hello I have a CVP with ICM I have doudt about this information for SRND, this two option can change who control the calls? if the control of  call takes the ccm or cvp with this two options? There are two flags in cto control the Network Transfer:•...

UCCX 8 - Process name

Hi,Can we show the process name which are currently running on UCCX server from console? Example like:-  Cisco DB Replicator , process name: dblrpc-  Cisco CallManager, process name: ccm -  Cisco CDR Agent, process name: cdragent-  Cisco Tomcat, proc...

uccx 8 - IPPA

Hi, new install of CUCMBE 8.0(2) with UCCX 8.  We have enhanced licences and have been using CAD with no issues.  Currently trying to setup IPPA to demo to customer but keep getting error: - Selected IP Phone Agent service is not active.  Select anot...

Resolved! Simple Call Queue

I am trying to create a simple queue, I dont need people to log into this queue, just a queue for a main number.I am trying to dial 12700 and have the call go to another phone 12701.  Really simple just 1 call at a time and if a second call comes in ...

Neal haas by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes