Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

UCCX 8.0 (2) CAD desktop issue

I have an agent when she get's a call she is not able to minimize her tool bar.  The system is switching in between partial service and in service.  Once the caller hangs up she is able to minimize her desktop.  This only happening to her no other ag...

lmrscheff by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CVP call server error

Hi,I am facing issue with my cvp call server. Whenever I call the cti route point using my IPC it gives busy tone. Its not even playing the cvp error messege. The configuration of the VG is attached.IPC= 1011, CTI route point=6322337, Label on Networ...

Can RONA be disabled on UCCX 5.X?

UCCXIs there a way to disable RONA when Selecting Resource?Customer would like call delivered to agent but want it to ring until call is answered.  Next call should route to next available agent.I tried setting the Timer to “0” but that did not disab...

Resolved! Cisco IVR System

Hello all,I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with the IVR from Cisco.I have 2 different toll free numbers, do I need to order 2 IVR's or 1 can do the job?Thanks in advance for the help.Jeferson.

UCCX Email

Two questions, that I am sure somebody can help me with:1. Where do you find the information on configuring UCCX for Email setup?2. Does anybody have any sample scripts they would be willing to share?Thanks, in advance,Doug

Resolved! Reports with UCCE8 in CUIC

Our client has UCCE 8 setup. Now we want to develop some more reports. As of now, webview is there UCCE8 but i think from now onwards webview is being replaced by CUIC Can we develop reports in CUIC 8.0.4 and deploy them?Thanks in advance for the res...

Resolved! Agents needs to hear beep sound in IPCC environment

Hi All, We have a requirement wherein the scenario is when the Call lands to the Agent , the Agent starts speaking to the customer.When the Agent puts the call on hold the customer will hear a hold music .The requirement is , when the Agent puts the ...

S N by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customized Reports with UCCX

Our client has Cisco UCCX 8.0 installed. He has another software for Email support. Now we have the requirement of generating a combined report from both the systems using Crystal Reports. We will be getting data from Email support system in CSV file...

Problem with Recording on CSD - UCCX 7

Hello, my name is Eric, and I have a Unified Contact Center Express 7.x environment, and I have a problem that I didn't solve.On Cisco Supervisor Desktop, when I recording a agent call and try to listen it, there is no audio. I record de agent call, ...

Zapparoli by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes