Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi, I am using ECE gadget on finesse for chat and email. I want to popup CRM page on starting of a chat passing customer's number and email address. Can anyone please guide me how we can get the CallVariable information and which function trigger on ...

Hello.I am developing a CCMP application.When I send GET or POST messages to CCMP server, I sometimes get a connection reset exception.I can not find any log about disconnecting socket in CCMP application server folder.The version of CCMP is 11.x and...

areun by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to Finesse. I'm trying to create a custom UI for the Finesse desktop.I would like to know how a ringing event(A call arriving at the agent desktop) is monitored and being captured. Also about how the on call events are getting triggered.

sghss214 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I'm trying to compile  a list of differences between the 11.6 VVB vs.the IOS VB - hoping that Cisco will rectify the differences ASAP. Here's what I've noticed, please correct, and add your own observations.Missing audio files. IOS VB returned error....

Dears,I am trying to implement media failover as per cisco document below:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-customer-voice-portal-1151/210591-CVP-Default-Media-Server-Configuration-f.htmlIn my ICM script, I did...

Hi,Platform - finesse 11.5I am trying to fetch events from CTIServer using the sample available on the internet (crsstisample). It works well when OPEN_REQ is sent with version 10, as shown below - connect -s 192.168.1.33 -n 42027openreq -v 10 -t 0xf...

Problem StatementDialer keeps agents in reserved state even if there is an inbound call waiting in the queue. Business ExpectationAgent should be released from reserved state after each outbound dial attempt or when there is an inbound call in queue ...