Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I've been working on a side project and have developed a tool that can generate a flow chart diagram out of a UCCX script. The diagrams are in SVG format which can be downloaded and be embedded within a word document. I use it for documentation p...

benny3 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 26 Helpful votes

Hi there,I am having trouble using the Cisco CCX Editor with a company VPN. When I am at office it works properly. When I try to open it from remote, either it doesn't start at all, or it starts and then I have problem reaching the script repository ...

ilmatte by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Call Back

Hi Expert,I have a callback system that works fine. Now I need to work with two queues at once. We need to take into account the language in which the call was received and make the callback with the appropriate language. The language options are Eng...

Cisco CVP currently supports FTP for IIS media server. With all the security vulnerabilities getting reported every other day, does any one know when would this be switched to SFTP? Thanks!

nsarai by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,   Can anyone help me with the following or direct me to any reference materials I can explore further?  Currently, the Webex CC email flow is set up to send auto-responses for new incoming emails. However, it's also sending auto-respons...

Hi,  Premium license is so annoying. cisco tells you it is 1:2 yet I think it is not. I have a call center licensed for 100 seats which should mean 200 IVR ports but the license utilization tells me otherwise. it shows that the total number of inboun...