cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 1921 and VoIP support

Hi, Could someone please confirm if the Cisco 1921 supports VoIP? From what i can tell the Cisco 1921 router does not support VoIP, even with a VWIC3 card installed. This diagram (from  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/2800-s...

CUCM call pattern pulse

Hi All, I have an analog gateway connect to analog line to call to other country. The pattern is: When user dial "123", user can hear tone (This is the tone connect to the gateway) Then user dial "2" mean connect to country A. Then user dial "567" f...

osw200051 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Business Attendant Console

All,Attempting to get Business Attendant console installed on a 2008 R2 64 bit server. I am in the installation media attempting to connect to the 2008 SQL database. I use the SA account but it can't connect or doesn't see the database. Here is the o...

Epic200988 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Voice System Help

This my first time to implement a cisco voice system to a client, The requirements are: 1-Support (32) Extension. 2- Support (6) Cisco 7937G IP Conference Station (or any suggestions for alternative models) 3- (32) cisco IP Phone SPA525G (or any sugg...