IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a question regards a Cisco Phone 6901.  I just bought 3 to use with my SIP PBX, i didn`t know that is so hard to config this phone in order to work with SIP. I spended all the day to find out how to upgrade to SIP firmware and now i`m ...

I have some 8831 with Wireless mics that we upgraded the firmware to sip8831.10-3-1SR3-5. The wireless mics are unpaired.  When you go the IP phone information there is no longer an option for the wireless mics.  We have done a factory reset, a soft ...

We have voice routers (4431's, 881v's) installed at off-sites and are connected to the call manager via SIP. They are used primarly for SRST and for servicing incoming calls to main number which is on POTS line connecting to FXO port. Now we are thin...

Hi everyone,   I have problem with UCCX License. After restarting the server, I got the following message   Cisco Unified CCX License package is None. Upload a valid license by clicking Add License link OR check the parameters of the system on which...

いつもお世話になっております。Extension Mobility(EM)を利用する際のIP Phoneサービス設定についての質問です。 サービスURLはひとつしか設定できないため、例えばEM用のemappを冗長化したい場合はロードバランサ-を利用したり、EMサービスを2つ作成して電話機に2つ表示させるなどの対応をしていましたが、現在もこのような手法は変わらないでしょうか?例えば(現在はできないと思いますが)SRVレコード対応の可能性はあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

amigo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes