IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Experts, Have a doubt with VG SRST. We have VG connected to CUCM via SIP Trunk. We have 2 dial peer one for CUCM PUB and one for CUCM SUB with preferences. We are planning to test SRST feature on GW by bringing down both CUCM. Current scenario : Call...

S N by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to import in CUCM the members of an Active Directory group? With CUCM 11 it is possible to import groups which can be used in Jabber to 'subscribe' to this group. But I want to select a group and import these users as end-users in ...

We have a customer with CUCM version 10.5.2, currently they have two sites with each one has their own SIP trunk for inbound and outbound calls. We would like to make outbound calls redundant if one SIP trunk fails we can send the call to the other S...

balukr by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, team  I want understand. I have 2921 with CME I have few phones 7945 with numbers 4xx This Voice gate for 081xxx area. One SIP trunk for outside with DID I have differents trunks for outgoing and incoming calls for off-net calls for outgoing I se...

skyflysky by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes