IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I'm trying to configure COR, but the main problem is that I'm unable to restrict calls between local CME phones because calls aren't going over dial-peers. I'm unable to find answer if it's possible to set COR list on DN only, not on the d...

AntonyB93 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! # dialing in CME

Dear All,  I want to create translation rule and destination pattern start with "#" or  "*" to reach my other branch.  I have tried creating below rule, but was unable to make a call. whenever i press # my calls are getting disconnected and it is gi...

Does anyone have an idea how to configure MGCP and SIP on the same gateway? Since we are planning to merge two cisco routers into one, one running on sip and the other on mgcp. Is there an inter-routing protocol needed for them to both work on the sa...

NED PH by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

H all Can anyone help with a gateway config I am trying to configure for a SIP Cube gateway? I have the following from our provider: xx.232.135.64/29 Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.248 Default Gateway:xx.232.135.65 First Usable:xx.232.135.66 Last Usable:xx...

Hi With the 8845 handset they appear to have 10 x line keys but apparently only the 5 on the left hand side can be programmed.  If this is true is it possible for the 5 x keys on the right hand side not to display anything or is this a default settin...