IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,So my Cisco IP Phone 7961 has been stuck in a boot loop where I can only see the upgrade screen and the loading screen. I just brought this phone used and I factory reset it and it has Been stuck in this boot loop. Anyone have a solution?-Isaa...

Hi all, about XSI Basic Call log: do you know if is possible see on the Call Logs, instead of the name "Unavailable", again the Phone Number, when the name isn't available? For example: - Name: xxx (instead of "Unavailable") - Phone number: xxx See a...

Dear Experts,   I have 2 E1.Here his the diagram that i am using: CUCM => H323 Gateway => E1=> sumsung OfficeServ PBX. Diagram for incomming calls: PSTN => E1=> H323 Gateway => E1=> sumsung OfficeServ PBX. A caller call from the PSTN an internal phon...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question for those running a VPN for teleworkers. How are you doing your Client authentication method and authorization setup?Are you doing certificate base only?  Do you have ISE doing authorization? I tested the certificate method which works great...

IP_Cartel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes