IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi I have a cme 2600 router and a 2950 switch and I configured them as voice and data in a small company in the company I have voip hosts and phones and everything works correctly, but now I brought the internet line and the voice line to an urban dw...

Hello,does anyone use the mentioned application? We're using CUCM 14 and trying to install the Assistant Console for few users. The installation works fine, but the AssistantConsole.exe wants administrative privileges?I just found this and it's not m...

A_ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco CCME with a SIP-Trunk to an external provider. Incoming calls over this trunk are forwarded to a Cisco Unity Express IVR (running on a SRE), which - depending on the users DTMF choices - forwards the call to the chosen internal exte...

When trying to press * or 4 during cisco greeting from an external caller it is getting ignored. Internal works fine.I read somewhere about the voice gateway dmtf settings but I believe I have all the correct info.Here is some of the running config o...

eklock by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone    PBX(3xxx) ---- E1 --- CME --- IPT the call from PBX , calling : 3001 ,called : 71665 i want match "num-exp 71... 7171... " , and then match the dialpeer 71000, but is didn`t work , is there something wrong with the config ? pls hlep me...

Walk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes