IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

POTS and VOIP dial-peer Hi team,We have a voice gateway and two coneections1 is PRI2 is SIPIn cucm we configured 4 digit extension for pri and 5 Digit extension for Sip.When I am dialing the local number from IP Phone calls are going via voip instead...

jijeshkt by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   when we make an outbound call it fails and showing below error in gateway  %FLEXDSPRM-5-OUT_OF_RESOURCES: No dsps found either locally   i haven't configured any dsp farm profile, i could see 64 channel are free. but still i got this error...

Have fax connected to fxs port. I can see the port go off hook, but keeps ringing. Console log showOct 13 15:22:33.583: flex_set_codec_state_send_with_ack: Error - DSP failed to reply properly.ack_status = 12, channel_id = 2Has anyone seen this?

I am running into an issue with these two pieces.  We have previously only used Softkey Templates on our fleet of phones (8945, 8851, 7821) running CUCM 10.5.2.12901.  I have not run into this issue prior to recently.  The softkey templates appear to...

So I have a Constable line that's a Hunt Pilot ringing 3 phones via Broadcast  and RNA to Unity Voice Mail Box for the ConstableQuestion is I would like to put a MWI Key on those 3 Phones in the Hunt Group indicating  a Voice Mail.so they know when t...

Hi All,So my Cisco IP Phone 7961 has been stuck in a boot loop where I can only see the upgrade screen and the loading screen. I just brought this phone used and I factory reset it and it has Been stuck in this boot loop. Anyone have a solution?-Isaa...