IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a call handler that continues to play music on hold and the "wait while I transfer your call" even though I have unchecked that option in the transfer options we are still getting the greeting. Any ideas where else to check to see why this is...

Hello, we have a BE7000M (based on the Cisco UCS C240 M4 Rack Server). On the VMware, we have 10 vNICs, numbered from vmnic0 to vmnic9. In fact, we have the standard LAN1 and LAN2 interfaces (that correspond on the VMware to vmnic0 and vmnic1). F...

Hello guys! We're trying to connect via SSH to CUCM using a script, and it works well. We're using it to issue commands from the CLI and analyze the answer, such as "utils service list", "show status"... the only problem that we have is that, we have...

Hi. Please help. I have configured Cisco Call Manager Express on Cisco 2811 Router.  On interface Fa0/0.50 i configured voice default gateway IP address 172.16.11.1  VOICE address 172.16.11.0  !ip dhcp pool VOICE network 172.16.11.0 255.255.255.0 def...