IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone I'm trying to enable  sip option ping  but it still seems unknown. I  have created new sip security profile as selected "enable ping option" checkbox and associate to related sip trunk it, reset/restart trunk sip security profile. There ...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to test our internal network for voice readiness (Delay, jitter, latency, bandwidth) are there any tools commercial or free which i can use to set up a server in network and test the client from various locations in our network for VoIP...

8851 phone on CUCM 10.5 It would seem to be very easy to do, but I can't get it to work.  Any ideas why?  If I upload the image I want to use to all the servers, restart TFTP service on all the servers and then enter that file name (houston.png in th...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a customer who has the following set up: 2 translation patterns for their main incoming office line, one of which translates to an in-hours hunt group during office hours the second has the same main number in a different partition and tra...