IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Support Community Members, I am having problem on 7945 IP Phone, right now problem happens on individual phone, I have checked same phones but its all fine on others. I see "x missed call" on the screen but when I go missed calls directory I do...

Hi,If I simply explain the network of mine is that we have a CUCM with some IP Phones , and also the CUCM has a SIP trunk configured to a gateway which then connects to a analogue PBX via a DPNSS link. Calls can be made between the CUCM IP phones and...

Hi, We encountered an issue where in once we shutdown the Publisher, the extension mobility wont work. We already tried to restart Cisco Tomcat service however, the issue still persist. Upon checking the phone services and tried pressing the Update ...

HiI have Cisco call manager v 8.6 , recording system which is "speech log" . My problem is all my SCCP phones recod the calls very well , but SIP phones as 9971 has a problem when i try to record , i did not get any log from these type of phones . An...