IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,I am looking for a feature alternate to DND as i don't want to press the DND button and make the phone completely silent for all the callers what i want is if somebody is calling me and if don't want to answer for that specific time i want some...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create a DN in Call MAnager that would allow you to broadcast a message to multiple phones, making them go off-hook and have the message broadcast out their speakers.  The idea being emergency message broadcasts throughout an office...

HelloI'm really confused with a simple config.Outbound dial-peer doesn't match for call but matches for "csim start" and "sh dialplan".More detailed explanation.2851 with E1 PRI that should act as a VoIP gateway for inbound calls from PSTN  to the SI...

Hi,I'm trying to setup a voice hunt-group in a CME 10.5 but looks like I can't make the name of the hunt group to be displayed on the called phone. This is my setup:voice hunt-group 3 parallel phone-display final 431 list 421,440 pilot 500 secondary ...