IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me briefly to describe my problem.2 month ago I've upgraded my call manager 7.1.5 to the latest version 10.5.2.11900-3Everything looks that OK except the problem with video phones.My call manager located in our head office  and all my branches ar...

Hello,I checked the compatiblity matrix for UCCX 8.5 Su3 and didn't see CUCM 9.1.2.10000-28 listed.  Does that mean its not supported or maybe the matix was created prior to 9.1.2 being released.http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCX_Software_Comp...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,We have one site, where users facing issue while making confrence with external number and while transfer to external number.Kindly suggestCUCM Setup details-1-CUCM 9 with Distributed Call Processing.2-Gateway -Cisco Router 28513-MRGL-  IOS...

Resolved! CUCM on UCS-E

Hi, What is the availability of installing CUCM on UCS-E for small scale ?I didn't find it on Cisco  Also is it supported to install CUCM 7 direct on UCS without VMware. I think not supported that Cisco states only MCS as supported servers but I need...

Somebody can say me why the Called# column is blank when I'm using the IOS command "show voice call status" ?For exemple :#sh voice call status       CallID     CID  ccVdb      Port        Slot/DSP:Ch  Called #   Codec    MLPP Dial-peers0x29C6     26...

I have a user that keeps getting an MWI on their personal extension.  I think MWI is flagged in another mailbox for that extension.  Is there a report to tell me if that extension is flagged for MWI in another mailbox?

shleets by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes