IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have two 7945 where the screen blinks breifly then the headset, mute and speaker buttons each come on and off.  This is repeated twice then nothing happens for about 10 seconds and it repeats.If you want to see what it looks like: http://youtu.be/1...

j4support by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a fax system.  A PRI will come into a router which will connect to a rightfax server via sip.  I have a DID range on the rightfax server of let say (385) 555-xxxx.  So do I need a voip peer and a pots peer to get the calls from the PS...

ursshared by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have an end user with two different DN, CUCM is integrated  with active directory using LDAP. As per the company policy can’t create two accounts . So how to display  all the phone associated with the user in the corporate directory .? Please...

Help!!!When you enable "Auto Answer with Headset" an agent can still press the Headset button and break that function.  Is there a way to keep the agent from being able to disable the Headset button on the phone (Cisco IP Phone 7962g) while maintaini...

Just over 12 months ago, we migrated all our telephony users onto a stable v9 call manager/uccx platform from various versions and so far has been running smoothly. Recently 2 of our smaller sites, who use call transfer on a regular basis started to ...