IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am using Unity Connection CallHandler for auto attendant and all is working normally. I am trying to figure out if there is away for me to tell the CallHandler to transfer incoming calls to external numbers. For example, an incoming call to ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I have some ip phones with DNs that is not from service provider means it doesn't have privileges to call or receive from outside my organization and I have less numbers from service provider, so is there any option that allow people to call o...

I am creating calling party transformation for  for incoming calls. For Example when I am getting call from outside number it is displaying on phone like +91XXXXXXXXXX but I want to replace +91 with 0. So I have configured  calling party transformati...

Yenosh by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Does anyone ever do MLPP inter 2 CUCMS?So my configuration is like that: I have my CUCM and SBC in my network in the back of a firewall.I am going out using a n.i.p. (network interconnection point).My n.i.p. has several BGP partners.One of my p...

hi, could someone help me in a setup on MOH cme router 2900? using only sip protocol, i really don't know where to start! currently if I pause a phone call there is only silence and I would like to increase this works for both LAN and WAN calls. Than...

Dears I have CUCM version 12.5 in my environment. We have near about 2000 users. My manager wants to change the caller ID in the call manger for all the user. Also want to assign user ID to the respective extensions. Please advice for the bulk admini...

Hi,I Have an issue with SNR on CUCM 10.5 and with assignement of license typeI have a cluster with 400 users.200 users use ip phone 3905 and should be use an Essential License.When system check for assignement of license type , itassign a Basic Licen...

Hello,   I'm working with a customer that has 2 branches each with CME (ISR4000 with CME 14.1), and I'm trying to configure them to reach each other to enable users on branch1 to call users on branch2 and vice-versa.  Both branches are connected to e...

ArSh21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes