IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi all I have a customer that to dial a number out to the PSTN, he dials 9. xxxx but know they want to change it to 8.xxxx, My question is that changing the route patterns will be enough? Or I have to make some other changes? Thanks. 

Hi, I've a Cisco UBE that receive a SIP calls from a remote provider. This provider send ANI-II Digits into a From header like:Received: INVITE sip:62501@xx.xx.xx.xx:5060 SIP/2.0From: <sip:477399@xx.xx.xx.xx:5060>;isup-oli=00;tag=SDs1ts901-10.50.83.4...

fsanchez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a cluster which holdsCucm Pub , sub 9.xUnity Connection 9.x pub and subPresence sub and pubIpcc sub and Pub and am planning to make a DR  which includes cucm ipcc unity connection and Presence But am not able to add new unity connection and I...

helloI have cucm version 9.1.2.12900-11.when I calling via sip trunk to menu, the  DTMF doesn't workthrough pri it works .I  tried to change setting in sip trunk (dtmf signaling method) and  it is not workingPlease advise.thank you

Hi all, Question regarding CUCM 10.5 LDAP integration:  There are 2 CUCM 10.5 clusters that will be LDAP integrated to a single OU.  How can it be set-up so that each CUCM will only sycnh its user base with corresponding members at their physical loc...